Saturday, December 11, 2010

On the First Day of Christmas...

So I figured it out.  I AM going to do my 12 Days of Christmas...last year I did the "12 Days of Baking".  I'm going to do it again, but this year it will be.......

The 12 Days of Christmas Breakfast! 

I may stumble, I may have to reach to make something "breakfast", but I can do it.  Some days I will probably have to post 2 recipes to get this all in before Christmas and not make myself crazy, but it will be fun.

Here are a couple disclaimers (in my favorite December format, a list!):

1.  Some recipes will be posted without pictures.  I detest that.  It is so ba-humbug-ish.  But I know the reality is that I am not going to be making all this stuff in the next 2 weeks.

2.  There is not going to be any focus on health and nutrition.  There will be no egg white omelets or tofu or soy/berry smoothies.  But it's December.  It's not meant to be "healthful", it's meant to be Christmas-y festive and fun.

3.  I'm not opposed to eating cookies for breakfast.  Fair warning.

4.  I love a list, but I'm out of things to list.

So today is Brenna's party, and I'm about to be descended upon by a gaggle of giggling girls.  That's cute.  That just may be the title for my post about her party!

Anyway, I'll start with Day One either later today when the gaggle is not needing my guidance, or I'll start tomorrow when I'm in my post (un)slumber party fog.  Either way, I'm going to start with our Christmas morning tradition, a recipe that is requested over and over and I don't think I've ever given out.  I'm stingy that way.  More on that later...

2 comments:

  1. BREAKFAST? My favorite! Bring it on!!! Can I possibly be hoping for the mocha roll recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete