Monday, December 6, 2010

From the First Moment

From the very first moment...


...you have been an indescribable joy. 


Now becoming a young lady, right before my eyes! 

You are lovely, Brenna...in every way.  I cannot believe it's been 13 years since that day I first held you.  A teenager!!!  Thanks for all the joy, thanks for all the love, and thanks for being the kind of daughter that makes being a mom the most beautiful thing this side of heaven.

Much more tomorrow on the topic of you, sweet girl.  But for now, Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl teenager!  I love you forever, and I like you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Brenna your ruby/diamond ring is beautiful! I remember going to the hospital to see you when you were born! Happy 13th Birthday Brenna!

    ReplyDelete