Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Saturday

I know it's not over yet, but so far this has been just about a perfect Saturday.

At least once I got to this point:

This is me after a one hour run in the rain with Brad.  I got down there to stretch, but just being down felt so good I stayed there awhile.  And you know what this reminds me of?  A friend told me about a shirt either she has or she likes that says "If you see this shirt laying on the ground, please drag it across the finish line."  My shirt should read, "If you see this shirt laying on the ground, please let it be and let me rest in peace."

Then came a shower, some lunch, some homework help, and I plopped myself right down here to continue reading my new book.  I love, love, love this book.  Thoughtful, thought-provoking, and thought-changing.  And a big kitty to keep me company as I listen to his wiffling snore?  That's a pretty great bonus to a really great Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. I got your book, can't wait! I am glad to see you had such a great Saturday.....Leanne, love the horizonal picture taken of you, crack me up girl, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way nice vaccum marks on the floor. Did you run it thru before the picture?ha! ha! ha! Doesn't it do a heart good when you can see vaccum tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to know is WHO hung from the ceiling to take that picture? Oh and the vaccum marks... I always think of your front room with those tracks. Love 'em. A sign of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete