Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20 ~ Liquid and Annoying Change

Well, how irritating is this????  Blogger has gone all different on me, and I'm not even sure if this is going to work.  I'm not a fan of things being changed when I don't ask for the change.  But that's for another day.  For today?  Liquid.

And I have so much I'd like to blog about, but out of respect for my son's privacy I will remain silent for awhile.  Not long.  But for today.  But I will say that we had a fabulously fun evening just now, and that we are terrible at covert operations.  We apparently learned nothing of value by watching all those seasons of 24.

Anyway, back to liquid.

I've really got nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  So I went back to a couple weeks ago, when Alex had yet another curiosity-driven experiment going on in my kitchen.

It was an "Easter Smoothie".  It contained 2 TBSP of liquid multi-vitamins, apples, bananas, milk and purple Easter Peeps.  He blended all of that up into an ugly purple-ish liquid.  And he drank it straight out of the blender with one of my Starbucks straws.  Cuz he's cool like that.  Or something.

He loved it, of course.

Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment