Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 24 ~ Sweet!

Sweet




I know I'm a day late, but I have a very good reason.  That is coming soon, but in the meantime I'll pretend it is yesterday for just a bit.

Sweet?  Yes.  This little kindergarten cutie made the hat on my head for me during her free choice time.  Talk about a bundle of sweetness!  Her mommy was my son's 4th grade teacher the year she found out she was pregnant with her!  And she is as sweet and lovely as her mommy.

And then, not to be outdone, this little one came up to me with a hat she made:


It's hard to tell in the picture, but there are streamers coming down all around this crown, and she was so very proud of her handiwork!

I love these little people so much, and it is such a joy to be surrounded by such sweetness every day!

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, you have my curiosity up. What prevented you from blogging. (morning sickness?)
    By the way you are so pretty in these pics. Maybe it's the hats but I think you are getting younger.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete