Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 11 ~ Breakfast

Okay, this is going to be officially the lamest blog post ev-ahhhh!  Pathetic, actually.  But maybe there's beauty in simplicity?  I don't know.  Sometimes my deepest thoughts seem the most empty, so maybe my most empty thoughts will be the deepest.

Probably not.

Anyway, today is "where I ate breakfast".

I know, you are probably sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for this riveting news.

I know, right??!  Can you hardly stand it???  Yep, I sat my tushy right there, drank a cup of coffee and watched something on The Today Show.  I can't even remember what I watched, but I remember something with Willard Scott poolside saying Happy Birthdays to 100 year olds who liked to talk on the phone and work hard.

Anyway, I feel that I've sunk to a new low.

But sinking into that couch is where I'm headed right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment