Friday, March 5, 2010

Prayers for Kaylee

**UPDATE**:  Kaylee is doing very well!  She was off the oxygen all night, her wheezing is better and her little voice is back!  She is still in the hospital on her IV, but headed in the right direction.  Thank you so much for praying, and for the comments & emails! 

"The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.  The Lord protects the simplehearted; when (Kaylee) was in great need, he saved (her).  Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you." Psalm 116:5-7


Hey friends,

My niece's sweet little baby, Kaylee, is in the hospital with bacterial pneumonia and RSV.  She needs to be better!  Please join me in praying for her.  If things don't turn around today, she may be flown to Spokane or Seattle.  Every prayer offered up with her name on it would be so appreciated.



Thank you, thank you!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Lord, please heal, you are the great physician in our Mighty Fathers name. Keep me updated, I will pray Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no no no no no! Lord, please heal this sweet one. Guide the decisions being made to restore Kaylee health completely. A-men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, we appreciate all your prayers! Thanks for the prayer chain Leanne, and God bless everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete