Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A-Z For Number Three!

Okay, it's finally Beth's turn for her A-Z list!  The baby always has to wait for everything, but good things come to those who wait, saving the best for last, etc, etc.   She's heard all those cutesy quotes before.  Thanks, once again, for you patience, Bethie! 

This could be interesting, so with great caution I now turn this blog over to Beth:


Beth's A-Z

A.  Age: 10

B.  Bed size:  twin

C.  Chore you dislike the most:  cleaning the bathrooms.

D.  Dog:  Archie.  Someday I hope to have either a German Shepherd or a Collie.

E.  Essential start to the day:  eating breakfast.

F.  Favorite color:  blue/green. 

G.  Gold or silver:  silver.

H.  Height:  5 ft. 1 inch.

I.  Instrument you play:  I want to play the clarinet next year.

J.  Job title:  Someday I want to be a veterinarian or a worker at the zoo.




K.  Kids:  If it's a boy I would call him Christian, if it is a girl I'm not sure what I would call her.

L.  Lives:  I want to live in California someday because of the hot weather and the beaches and I hope to have a really nice 2-story house with a pool.

M.  Mom's name:  Leanne.

N.  Nicknames:  pumpkin; Bethie-Boo; sweetheart.  When I was a baby my nickname was Lizzie-Loo.

O.  Overnight hospital stays:  when I was 5 years old at Children's Hospital.

P.  Pet Peeves:  when salad and spaghetti touch; when someone tells me to do something and then I do it and they give me more stuff to do.

Q.  Quote from a movie:  I have never really thought of anything like that.

R.  No R because Katie had no R.  But if I made this it would be "Really fantastic moments" and my R would be going on California Screamin' at California Adventure.

S.  Siblings:  Alex and Brenna

T.  Time you wake up:  7:55 or 8:00 on school mornings.  Maybe 8:30 on the weekends.

U.  Underwear:  polka-dotted underwear.

V.  Vegetables you don't like:  cauliflower, brussel sprouts definitely, lettuce and baby carrots.

W.  What makes you run late:  not having a pair of socks, having to go get something that I forgot, trying to fix my hair.

X.  X-rays you've had:  teeth, my back, my head, lots and lots and lots of chest x-rays when I was in the hospital.

Y.  Yummy food you make:  toast, that's pretty much all I can cook other than cereal.

Z.  Zoo animal favorite:  any type of big cat and I really like watching dolphins but I haven't seen any for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment