Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Special Birthday Wish...Times Two!

A very Happy 1st Birthday to my (great) nephews! I cannot believe it has been a year since these two came roaring into the world. They brought so much joy on a special anniversary in our family. And that's one thing that is just so special about a baby - or two. They bring out so much gushy love, and all they do is show up! So thanks to Connor and Hunter for showing up! We'll see you in two weeks, and I so hope you will let me rock you.

Here are the little men themselves...and don't you just love the suits with bare feet??! That is SO boy!

Happy Birthday, Hunter!

Happy Birthday, Connor!
Save some room on those cheeks for some kisses from all of us! We love you!
And congrats to Ben & Stephanie on completing their first year of parenting. You guys are naturals...and doing a great job! Wish we could see you all more, but so glad to be a part of your lives. See you soon...

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm a little pejudice, being a g'ma and all........but can you believe how cute these boys are!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun we made the blog!! Did Mom every tell you that I was scheduled to have the boys on teh 14th but I got bumped due to lack of beds in the NICU. I think about it a lot and I'm pretty sure Grandma Kay had her hands in that one! =0)

    ReplyDelete