Friday, March 27, 2009

Flashback Friday

Simpler times.

Ironically, I am too busy today to do the flashback I had intended to do. I'm flashing back in my mind, but do not have time to do it properly on here. So I will save it for next week, and instead do this simpler flashback.

Because the day has been so busy, I was thinking of how much simpler life was when the kids were so young. Busy, but a different kind of busy. Tiring, but a different kind of tiring. Definitely simpler.

Here is my sweet firstborn, such a purely simple moment. (We were told he was a girl, thus the flowery bedding. But then we figured it had enough blue in it to make it work. I don't think it ruined him...)

We still have these simple moments, of course. They are just compressed in between a lot of busy moments.

So the five minutes I gave myself to do this are up. I would like to just sit and stare at this picture, but today is a day of successive busy moments. On to the next one...

1 comment: