Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Flashback ~ Brenna's Shoes

This is just a sweet and simple flashback...back to summer of 1999. The little miss was 19 months old, and sporting herself a pretty fancy look! I LOVE the combination of fancy shoes and diapers...throw in some morning bed head, "jewels", pudgy toddler belly and knock-knees and it's just about as perfect as it can get. She was feeling oh-so-pretty. And this picture just makes me smile!



Now here we are back to today, and the (bigger) little miss is sporting a new kind of shoe: a running shoe! She has decided to run with me in the next 5K, just 2 weeks away! She's pumping out the miles on the treadmill, and this picture makes me smile too:

Ten years older, but still the oh-so-pretty, strong & tender girl that I love so much! Go Brenna, go!!

2 comments:

  1. Brenna- I have the most genius idea ever.
    How about you run the 5K in a diaper, fancy shoes that are too big and made of plastic, a beaded necklace, and a hair-doo like that!

    No need to thank me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Breena, if we where not hedding up to Bellingham I would of joined you. to bad. mayney the next one our parents are doing together we could both do it!

    ReplyDelete