Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yippee For Sun! (And a contest link...)

FINALLY the sun found it's way to us in all its glory! Last weekend snow, this weekend sprinkler jumping! Gotta love it. It's a balmy 67 degrees outside, we are all out sweating and fanning ourselves. The girls hoped to set up the pool today. When that was a no, they hoped to go to a lake. Still a no. Next best thing, the sprinkler, of course! Nothing quite like that first sprinkler play of the new season! Thanks for coming, sun, we've missed you. Achingly.

My real-life friend (not just a bloggy friend) is having a fun contest on her blog. It's inspired me to do something similar, so stay tuned in the next couple weeks. I'm brainstorming and assembling the prize package, and will announce a contest when I have it figured out. Please participate. My fear is that I'll do something fun and no one will play with me. I'm making sure the prizes are something I'd want, just in case I get stuck with them. So, in the meantime, now that you are waiting with baited breath (or waiting with a worm on your tongue, as my mom would say)...head over here and enter Brenda's contest. It will be a good warm-up for you. If you don't know Brenda, it shouldn't handicap you. I know her well and still had to stumble my way through some answers. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, come play! You have until Wednesday.

    Don't worry Leanne, I'll play your contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definatly play! I can not wait to play!

    ReplyDelete