Friday, April 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

I had a very cutesy post planned for today all centered around a funny Easter egg hunt with my kids. But then I saw this video below, and I could not think of a better flashback for Good Friday. I hope that you all have a great Easter weekend. I hope you eat a chocolate bunny, or if you are really with-it, a Reese's Egg. And I hope that you'll take 3 minutes out of your day today to watch this video and remember why we have so much to celebrate. It's not easy to watch in parts, but it's good. Way back in the beginning of my blog, I posted a picture of the captured creature that was living under our house. It was gross, but I wanted everyone to appreciate our victory. I thought of that today. To really appreciate Sunday, we have to understand Friday.

And I hope that no matter what you are going through right now, you remember that today is Friday, but Sunday's coming...

1 comment: