Happy Monday! You know what I love about Monday? Doing it all over again. True story. It's a fresh start to a new week. AND: a new weekend is just around the corner. Okay, maybe one lap around the block, but that practically is around a corner.
Last week is gone, and I'm not sorry to see it leave. I'm glad to be on the new side of a new week...a looking forward to making it a good one!
152. New starts.
153. The way my dog throws his hips wildly back and forth just to wag his tail.
154. Honey soaked into a warm piece of toast.
155. Snugglin' on the couch.
157. Gentle answers.
158. The sound of my children laughing together.
159. A sky so very bright blue.
160. Looking up at a huge hill, saying "no way!" and then doing it anyway.
161. Heart-shaped cookies.
162. The smell of vanilla.
163. Gentle wake-ups.
164. My littlest's peaceful face and rosy cheeks when I'm waking her up.
165. The frantic-paced conversation of two teenage girls.
166. The silence in the house as I'm going to bed.
167. Crisp, clean sheets.
168. A sleeping cat.