Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A List

Just a list for today.  Each of these items could be a very lengthy post with agonizing detail and description.  But, due to #8, I'm simply going to get straight to the point and make a list.  I do love me a list.

1.  I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte a few days ago.  Mmm.

2.  Starbucks has their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate back on the menu.  Mmmm.

3.  A Mommy I admire hugely and has faced a heartache we aren't ever meant to face has a plan for the future that is going to make me a very happy girl.  And when the time is right I'm probably going to talk about it.  A lot.

4.  The Seahawks were a joy to behold on Sunday.  Loved it.

5.  Choreographing a cheer dance makes my head hurt.  And my hamstrings.  But mostly my head.

6.  I love my job.

7.  First graders crack me up.  Oh, the joy they bring without even trying!

8.  I bought a very large white board calendar last year and just hung it up this weekend.  Every kid has a different color marker.  Every kid activity is on the calendar.  My kids looked at it after I put everything on there and said, "Wow.  That's a lot of stuff for you to do."  From the mouths of babes.  Validation.

9.  Brad received a big 'ole pat on the back at work last week.  I love when that man is acknowledged for what he so quietly and consistently does every day.

10.  I love the coolness of the evenings, needing to grab a blanket when I sit down, and needing to burrow into the covers when I crawl into bed to read.  Cozy, cozy.

11.  I don't know what I was dreaming, but I woke Brad up at 4:30 this morning and asked him what was burning.  I'm sure I'll be questioned about that this evening.  I have no answer.

12.  After much searching, I finally found a muffin top pan and I can't wait to make cookies in it.  I'm sure I will follow-up with more on that later.

13.  It bothers me that the spell-check wants me to change "Seahawks" to "squawks".  That is just wrong.

14.  I have nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! I love them too. Choreography hurts my head too. I think I need one of those calendars too. :)

    ReplyDelete