Just a list for today. Each of these items could be a very lengthy post with agonizing detail and description. But, due to #8, I'm simply going to get straight to the point and make a list. I do love me a list.
1. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte a few days ago. Mmm.
2. Starbucks has their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate back on the menu. Mmmm.
3. A Mommy I admire hugely and has faced a heartache we aren't ever meant to face has a plan for the future that is going to make me a very happy girl. And when the time is right I'm probably going to talk about it. A lot.
4. The Seahawks were a joy to behold on Sunday. Loved it.
5. Choreographing a cheer dance makes my head hurt. And my hamstrings. But mostly my head.
6. I love my job.
7. First graders crack me up. Oh, the joy they bring without even trying!
8. I bought a very large white board calendar last year and just hung it up this weekend. Every kid has a different color marker. Every kid activity is on the calendar. My kids looked at it after I put everything on there and said, "Wow. That's a lot of stuff for you to do." From the mouths of babes. Validation.
9. Brad received a big 'ole pat on the back at work last week. I love when that man is acknowledged for what he so quietly and consistently does every day.
10. I love the coolness of the evenings, needing to grab a blanket when I sit down, and needing to burrow into the covers when I crawl into bed to read. Cozy, cozy.
11. I don't know what I was dreaming, but I woke Brad up at 4:30 this morning and asked him what was burning. I'm sure I'll be questioned about that this evening. I have no answer.
12. After much searching, I finally found a muffin top pan and I can't wait to make cookies in it. I'm sure I will follow-up with more on that later.
13. It bothers me that the spell-check wants me to change "Seahawks" to "squawks". That is just wrong.
14. I have nothing else.