1. I had my name legally changed (middle name now my first name) when I was 27.
2. When I was 8 months pregnant, I had an ultrasound and was told our 1st baby was a girl. Good thing we had a back-up boy's name ready!
3. I love Mr. Bubble bubble baths. "It makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty."
4. I can almost always say no to ice cream.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies are probably my favorite food. Yes, I think they are.
6. I love fuzzy, cozy blankets.
7. Watching someone else brush their teeth makes me gag. Literally.
8. I love the rain. And I love the sound of cars whooshing through the rain.
9. I love to hold a batch of laundry right out of the dryer when it's all hot. Especially towels.
10. I have never had a pedicure. I can't imagine I'd enjoy someone else touching my feet.
11. I got my first ever speeding ticket when I was 37. Hopefully one and done.
12. I once drank an entire bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider during my lunch break. I spent the rest of the afternoon darting back and forth from a patient to the bathroom.
13. I love to read cookbooks.
14. I love to bake.
15. I cannot walk barefoot in a hotel room.
16. I spent a day at an urgent care clinic in Hawaii after being stung by a man-o-war jellyfish. I thought I was dying.
17. I love to ride my bike in the fall, rolling my tires over the crunchy leaves.
18. I had to learn to love drinking water.
19. I am terrible, terrible, terrible at Super Mario Bros. Just terrible.
20. Being in a bookstore makes me pass gas. Every single time. And in Hallmark, too.
21. I am an extremely light sleeper. And I sleep with a snorer. So I'm often sleep-deprived.
22. My favorite number is 3. Shoot, I should have done that for #3.
23. I met Brad at a log-cutting station when we were counselors at Cispus.
24. My favorite Bible verse is Zephaniah 3:17. A hidden gem, that one.
25. I am happiest when I've made someone's day a little easier or a little happier.
Now am I suppose to tag someone? Well, I tag anyone who wants to do this!
And, because Amanda feels very strongly about blog posts needing pictures, I'll leave you with this sweet little flashback:
does it get much sweeter than a baby sleeping?