Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry (Almost) Christmas!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.  To say my plans for this week were altered would be an understatement.  But I know that bumps in a road are just bumps.  And nothing is going to stop Christmas from coming ~ and I mean that in the literal and the spiritual.




I have decided to mail out New Year's cards instead of Christmas cards.  And even that's a maybe.  We'll see.  But for now, I'm going to rest in the knowledge that Christmas COMES, and with the birth of Jesus came life, hope, peace, joy, promise and oh-so-much-more.  I pray that in all our hearts is a deep peace and joy, one that can only be known because of a little baby's birth that we celebrate.

MERRY Christmas!!


2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen, you can do cards anytime you please....sleep well....and love to you.... enjoy that beautiful family....

    Love, Marlece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sleep sweetly and deeply! No worries on the cards. I have had years of sending no cards, Valentine's Day cards, St. Patrick's cards and yes, Easter cards! The St. Patrick's were my favorite!

    ReplyDelete