Saturday, December 10, 2011

Favorite Things Friday #2

I know it's Saturday.  But the days!!  The DAYS!!!  They are running together this week in a crazy way.  I didn't even do a shout out to my baby girl's birthday on here!  Then there was the birthday part-ay.  Oh, I have some catching up to do.  And I only have about 20 minutes until we are off for a busy day of Christmas celebrating with precious people and then off to cheer on Brad at a swim meet.

So, I will have to catch up tomorrow.  But for the next 20 minutes, I'm going to pretend it's still Friday and I'm going to do a few more favorite things!



1.  Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cream Cleanser

I have no picture of this, but I love, love, love it.  I use the version with the added anit-blemish control, but they have it in a couple forms.  It is so very creamy and soft.  My face feels clean but not dried out.  Love it.  (And when did they stop calling themselves OIL of Olay??)


2.  Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion


Favorite.  Lotion.  Ever.  I use this head-to-toe.  Never greasy.  Always soaks in and leaves you feeling hydrated but not smothered.  Even Brad grabs a squirt of this!


3.  Soft Jammies

I love all sorts of very soft jammies.  Nothing quite like putting on some fuzzies and settling in for an evening.

I really love the Nick and Nora brand from Target.  They are super soft, and in fun, bright prints.

I also really love the Karen Neuberger pajamas.  Those are probably my favorite, and you can even find them at Marshalls if you keep your eyes peeled.

I would love to put on some new fuzzies and curl up to watch some cheesy Christmas movies right about now...


4.  Have A Little Faith




This book, I do believe, will always be one of my favorites.  It is a sweet, true story by Mitch Albom that will move you and inspire you.  Loved it.  The movie is currently playing on the Hallmark channel, and it was great too.  But, as always, the book is always better.  It's a quick one to read, but it left a long-lasting impression on me.


5.  Mint Truffle Hershely Kisses

These are dark chocolate filled with a mint truffle.  And the way I looooove them is in my chocolate-mint biscotti.  Oh, Merrrrrry Christmas!


Now I am out of time, 5 minutes over actually, and gotta run.


Clean, moitsturized skin, cozy jammies, good book, chocolate mint biscotti...

.....these are a few of my favorite thiiiiiinnnnngs!

No comments:

Post a Comment