Thursday, February 14, 2013

Let's Talk About Love ~ And Chocolate Oatmeal

Ah, love.  I love love.  And a day to celebrate love?  Lovely.

Now, I must share with you one of my new loves.  I have found a breakfast that is so entirely delicious that I think I will prepare it for dessert every now and then. It is so very satisfying, and keeps me quite comfortable until lunch.  And since I've been cutting back on so much, anything that is healthy and CHOCOLATE totally speaks my love language.

This reminds me of the No-Bake Cookies I once loved.  The oats stay a bit chewy, not at all mushy, the almonds give a bit of crunch, the chocolate...well, it's chocolate!  So. Good.



Overnight Chocolate Oatmeal

1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
6 almonds, chopped
6 dark chocolate chips, chopped

Place all ingredients into a container with a lid, cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.  And that's it!



This oatmeal has about 275 calories, 5 grams of fiber.

Hope you try it and fall in love...with chocolate oatmeal!

And on this day of loooove, I hope you have a bright, sparkly pink and happy day!

And to my love...I am madly, deeply, passionately in love with you!  Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment: