Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve Eve



Well, it's Thanksgiving Eve Eve.  So very much to be thankful for:

A loving God who forgives and loves and leads
My husband who loves so well, works so hard, and give so much
My 3 kids, who make me laugh, make me nutty, make me grow, make me better
Friends who make my life so fun and full and real
A warm, cozy, safe house...a home
Health
All my needs supplied
Hope
Faith
A life full to the brim of love...both given and received

So much more, there is no way to express my thankfulness fully and completely.  On this Thanksgiving my heart is full, my gratitude deep.  Being thankful, counting your blessings, makes your heart happy.  And so many blessings to count...

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Picture upload experiment underway, thus the irrelevant picture at the top of this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment